- 4 cups Kale chopped, tough stems removed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Rinse and place the kale on a few sheets of kitchen paper towel to absorb the excess moisture, pat dry.
- Clean and break kale into small pieces.
- Pour the olive oil and season salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- Spread kale pieces in a single layer in a baking dish and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the kale pieces become crispy.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you’re ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it’s FREE!. Check it out here