Crispy Zucchini Sticks with Parmesan CheesePrint Pin Rate
- 6 Zucchini sliced in half
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange zucchini halves on 2 rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix to combine Parmesan cheese, oregano (thyme), parsley salt and black pepper.
- Top each zucchini slice with 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese-herb mixture spreading evenly.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you’re ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it’s FREE!. Check it out here