Fried Green Beans Wrapped in BaconPrint Pin Rate
- 0.5 lb Green Beans trimmed
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 strips Bacon or Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Wrap a bunch of green beans together with 1 strip of bacon.
- Repeat with remaining green beans and bacon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry bacon-wrapped green bean bunches, turning as needed, until browned and crisp on all sides, for about 6–8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you’re ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it’s FREE!. Check it out here