Creamy, delicious and a massive fat bomb, this soup is going to have you powering through your day with the strength of champions.
We’ve combined sharp, cheddar cheese with bacon in an easy-to-make soup.
- Cook bacon according to package directions, crumble, set aside and pour three tablespoons of bacon fat into a soup pot.
- Add butter to the pot and place over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add salt and coconut flour and mix.
- Stir in milk, cream and stock, bring to a boil while stirring, reduce heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese until melted, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and enjoy.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you’re ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it’s FREE!. Check it out here