Low-Carb Green Vegetable Breakfast OmeletPrint Pin Rate
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Green Pepper cut into thin strips
- 2 Spring Onions green parts only, chopped
- 2 medium Zucchini sliced lengthways
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying skillet.
- Add chopped spring onions (only green parts) and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pepper strips and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and sauté for another 2- 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and ground pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs mixture into the skillet over the vegetable. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn over the omelet.
- Cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you’re ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it’s FREE!. Check it out here